A Little Bit About Me

    I used to teach different areas in Math to education and engineering students at St. John Paul College of Davao for almost two years, a private school that paid well and offered many opportunities for professional development, and I decided to quit  and become an online Math Instructor since 2018. Teaching is a noble profession and I love it. It is such a joy  to see my students grow in their understanding of the subject, or to have their parents tell me that my student made a perfect score on their tests. Over the years, I have learned that one of the most important things I can do for my students is to engage them by making math relevant to their lives. One of my goal is for my students to become confident and independent learners. 


    I received a bachelor of science in Mathematics degree from Ateneo de Davao University and earned a 30-units Master of Science in Applied Mathematics from University of Southeastern Philippines. Then I transferred to University of Mindanao where in they offered Master of Science in Pure and Applied Mathematics. As of now, I am currently working on my Thesis paper which tackles about Fire Prediction by creating two-stage models. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to use Triangle's Rule in Finding Determinant of a 3x3 Matrix

How to use Co-factor Expansion along the Column in Finding Determinant of a 3x3 Matrix